Saturday, September 28, 2013

Children are like flowers they need tender care!

 Today while going through my old papers i found a handwritten note of a child to me whose parents
used to bring him to me for his aliments.
I still remember how he had secretly handed over the note to me while sitting on the examination couch
away from attention of his parents.
The note read like this"Doctor jee , please don't let my parents know that I am writing to you.
Please give strict instructions to my parents to let me eat what I like and not be a bully all the
time for everything. I promise to you I will eat healthy food and pizza only sometimes but only
if my parents are not kill joy. They have no other talk with me except Don't do this and do this.
Doctor please trust me , strict instructions to my parents can make me alright."
I can not remember what I might have done but I do believe that parents cant take children for
 granted and bully them all the time. Your children are only through you , they are not for you to
 fulfill all your unfulfilled dreams. They are like flowers , fresh , fragrant and full of joy giving abilities
provided they get loving tender care !

1 comment: